HASTI Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
2020 HASTI Conference
This year's conference theme is:
ALL IN: Sharing the Vision for Indiana Science Education
ALL IN for Computer Science
ALL IN for Interdisciplinary STEM
ALL IN for Science and Technology
ALL IN for Science Engineering
Registration for the 2020 HASTI State Conference is now open.
Click here to register!!
Early-Bird Registration EXTENDED - LAST DAY - Janaury 17, 2020
Preview the Conference Program Book HERE
Can't attend the whole conference? Be sure to check out the workshops offered on Sunday!
Attend a Field Trip while at HASTI! Sign up during the registration process. Visit the Indianapolis Zoo, Children's Museum, National Weather Service, or the American Chemical Society.
Reserve your HOTEL ROOM here! Breakfast is included the price of your room.
Would you like to help during the conference. Sign up for a job using the following link:
· HASTI Ensures that voices of science teachers are included in decisions made at the state level that affect science education by having representation with the Indiana Department of Education.
· Collaboration with professionals and colleagues in your field in order to share invigorating stories and informative classroom successes or seek guidance from your fellow peers.
· Access to the member-only privileges such as: newsletter, journal/publication, grant, award, prize, standard and assessment notification, professional growth point, and/or board leadership opportunities.
· Discounted admission and/or membership to HASTI/NSTA, conferences, workshops, participating zoos and/or museums around the state.
· Become part of a long-standing science organization that encourages quality science teaching.
Meet your hasti president
Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
Mission: The purpose of HASTI is the advancement, stimulation, extension, improvement and coordination of science education in all fields of science at all educational levels.
HASTI is a clearinghouse and provider of quality professional development for science educators, and serves as a voice for science education across the state. The association also promotes professional communication among science educators.
We invite you to join if you are involved in teaching science in any of the following venues:
We also offer Associate Memberships for businesses and organizations who provide products for science educators.
Sponsors wishing to support HASTI and its mission can learn more about sponsorships by emailing the Executive Director at email@example.com