HASTI Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
Opportunities for Educators - Check them out!!!
HASTI Member Discount
Argument Driven Inquiry is hosting several workshops. HASTI members can receive a discount. These workshops are a great opportunity to engage in an ADI investigation with other teachers from around the country to learn more about implementing ADI! Registrants also receive an ADI ebook of their choice. You can view our events below or visit our Events page to see additional event details:
HASTI should use the following code for registration: DISCOUNT15
The new cycle for the Presidential
Awards for Excellence in Mathematics
and Science Teaching (PAEMST)
has begun for 2020-2021! It is time to nominate
an exemplary teacher of STEM in mathematics
or computer science. This year’s cycle for
nominations is for the secondary 7-12 grade levels: www.paemst.org.
Join us in celebrating the 2019-
2020 state finalists for the elementary level:
Amanda Fox, Dawn Bick and Sara Hoover!
Do you need some ready to go Science lessons for your students?
Check out NSTA's Daily Do lessons! A new lesson is posted each day and cover a wide range of topics!
· HASTI Ensures that voices of science teachers are included in decisions made at the state level that affect science education by having representation with the Indiana Department of Education.
· Collaboration with professionals and colleagues in your field in order to share invigorating stories and informative classroom successes or seek guidance from your fellow peers.
· Access to the member-only privileges such as: newsletter, journal/publication, grant, award, prize, standard and assessment notification, professional growth point, and/or board leadership opportunities.
· Discounted admission and/or membership to HASTI/NSTA, conferences, workshops, participating zoos and/or museums around the state.
· Become part of a long-standing science organization that encourages quality science teaching.
Meet your hasti president
Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
Mission: The purpose of HASTI is the advancement, stimulation, extension, improvement and coordination of science education in all fields of science at all educational levels.
HASTI is a clearinghouse and provider of quality professional development for science educators, and serves as a voice for science education across the state. The association also promotes professional communication among science educators.
We invite you to join if you are involved in teaching science in any of the following venues:
We also offer Associate Memberships for businesses and organizations who provide products for science educators.
Sponsors wishing to support HASTI and its mission can learn more about sponsorships by emailing the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org