HASTI Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
What are you doing to celebrate with your students?
Share your ideas on the HASTI Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram!
2020 -2023 HASTI Board of Directors
President - Kristen Poindexter
Vice-President - David Butler
Treasurer - Greg McCurdy
District 2 - Tracy Strieder
District 8 - Teddie Phillipson-Mower
Middle Level Director - Suzanne Cunningham
· HASTI Ensures that voices of science teachers are included in decisions made at the state level that affect science education by having representation with the Indiana Department of Education.
· Collaboration with professionals and colleagues in your field in order to share invigorating stories and informative classroom successes or seek guidance from your fellow peers.
· Access to the member-only privileges such as: newsletter, journal/publication, grant, award, prize, standard and assessment notification, professional growth point, and/or board leadership opportunities.
· Discounted admission and/or membership to HASTI/NSTA, conferences, workshops, participating zoos and/or museums around the state.
· Become part of a long-standing science organization that encourages quality science teaching.
Meet your hasti president
Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
Mission: The purpose of HASTI is the advancement, stimulation, extension, improvement and coordination of science education in all fields of science at all educational levels.
HASTI is a clearinghouse and provider of quality professional development for science educators, and serves as a voice for science education across the state. The association also promotes professional communication among science educators.
We invite you to join if you are involved in teaching science in any of the following venues:
We also offer Associate Memberships for businesses and organizations who provide products for science educators.
Sponsors wishing to support HASTI and its mission can learn more about sponsorships by emailing the Executive Director at email@example.com