2024 HASTI & ICTM Conference Exhibit Registration
The 2024 HASTI & ICTM conference will be held February 18- 20, 2024 at the Mariott East, Indianapolis. The HASTI and ICTM Conference provides you an opportunity to highlight your newest products and advertise your company name to over 700 Indiana science, mathematics, STEM teachers, administrators, aspiring science/mathematics educators, and anyone with an interest in improving science and mathematics education in Indiana. We hope you will be able to join us!
NEW for 2024: Exhibit Hall Sneak Preview
Sunday, February 18, 2024
7:00 - 8:30 pm
Door Prizes, Food!!
Commercial Table Information:
Exhibit tables are available on a first come, first served basis.
Each space* includes:
The fee does not include lunch.
There will be no pipe and drape this year. You will be provided with a 6' table and two chairs. You can bring your own table cloth and have a backdrop that fits behind your table. If you select two tables you can arrange your tables in the space provided to meet your needs.
Refer to Exhibits Floor Plan when completing your booth registration. You will make three preferences for your location. HASTI will make every attempt to accommodate your request.
- One (1) Table Space - $350
- Two (2) Table Spaces - $650
Table Information (Not-for-Profit. Government, University/College):
Refer to Exhibits Floor Plan when completing your table registration. You will make three preferences for your location. HASTI and ICTM will make every attempt to accommodate your request.
Table Pricing (Not-for-Profit, Government, University/College):
Payments for table rentals can be made by check or credit card. Credit card payments will be processed through Wild Apricot using Authorize.net. All checks should be made payable to HASTI and sent to:
PO Box 383
New Albany, IN 47151
Cancellation Deadlines and Fees:
Administrative Fees will be applied for cancellations prior to January 29, 2024. Fee schedule is below:
(1) Commercial Table Space - $150
(2) Commercial Table Spaces - $300
(1) Not-for-profitTable Space - $100
After January 29, 2024 exhibitors are responsible for full booth cost.
- Exhibit Set-Up – Sunday, February 18, 2024 (1:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
- Exhibit Hours
- Sunday (Sneak Preview), February 18, 2024 (7:00 - 8:30 pm)
- Monday, February 19, 2024 (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Tuesday, February 20, 2024 (9:00 am – 2:30 pm)
Table rentals are contracted through HASTI and ICTM. The Mariott East offers electrical services as well as other special needs. Additional information will be sent once registration is completed.
Service Package - Mariott East
Each exhibiting firm will be entitled to register two (2) representatives without charge. Exhibitors will be billed $50 for each additional representative. Staff badges are intended for exhibitors only.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Exhibit management will provide security personnel during the hours the exhibit area is closed. However, the exhibitor is solely responsible for their own exhibit material and should insure their exhibit against loss or damage.
2. Exhibit tables must be staffed during exhibit hours. Each exhibitor must wear an official exhibitor’s identification badge provided by HASTI & ICTM.
3. HASTI & ICTM reserves the right to make modifications to the exhibit hours as may be necessary to meet program needs.
4. The exhibitor agrees not to dismantle or pack his/her display before the close of the exhibit and subsequent designated tear down time.
5. Any exhibitor selling merchandise agrees to abide by all state & local tax regulations, and, if necessary, for collecting and submitting payment of sales tax to the appropriate legal authority.
6. Exhibitors, or their agents, shall not injure or deface the walls or floors of the buildings, tables, or the equipment of the tables. When such damage appears, the exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property so damaged.
7. Helium balloons are not allowed.
8. Any exhibitor wishing to offer food or beverage at their table must make all arrangements through Mariott East. Contact Exhibits Manager for more information. Email: ExhibitsManager@hasti.org
All exhibitors will be highlighted in the online mobile app (WHOVA). This app includes access to the conference program, networking, and the attendees of the conference. Each exhibitor will have a special place in the Exhibitor Hub. The app is capable of sending out messages to the attendees for special events during the conference.
Learn more about being a sponsor using the 2024 Exhibit and Sponsor Prospectus (1).docx document. Contact Carolyn Hayes, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Opportunities for sponsorship include:
Afternoon Snacks (i.e. popcorn, chips, drinks)
Prizes - Sunday Evening Sneak Preview
Snacks - Sunday Evening Sneak Preview
Morning Coffee and/or snacks
Morning Continental Breakfast
Monday evening event - Bring your own board game (pixza)
Sponsor a break-out session room
Use this registration to indicate your sponsorship.
Want to stay at the hotel during the conference?
We have secured a block of rooms at the Marriott - Indianapolis East at a group rate of $132.00 plus applicable taxes. Click on the link provided: Book Now Booking a room at the Marriott helps to keep HASTI & ICTM costs at a minimum. Please consider making your reservation at the Marriott. Deadline for the group rate is January 28 , 2024 at 5 pm
Contact Exhibit Manager at: email@example.com