HASTI/ICTM 2023 Conference Exhibit RegistrationThe HASTI/ICTM conference will be held February 12- 14, 2023 at the Mariott East, Indianapolis. The HASTI/ICTM Conference provides you an opportunity to highlight your newest products and advertise your company name to over 700 Indiana science, mathematics, STEM teachers, administrators, aspiring science/mathematics educators, and anyone with an interest in improving science and mathematics education in Indiana. We hope you will be able to join us!
Commercial Table Information:
Exhibit tables are available on a first come, first served basis.
Each space* includes:
* NOTE: There will be no pipe and drape this year. You will be provided with a 6' table and two chairs. You can bring your own table cloth and have a backdrop that fits behind your table. If you select two tables you can arrange your tables in the space provided to meet your needs.
Refer to Exhibits Floor Plan when completing your booth registration. You will make three preferences for your location. HASTI will make every attempt to accommodate your request. Please Note: All tables are sold out.
- One (1) Booth Space - $350 (Sold out)
- Two (2) Booth Spaces - $550 (Sold out)
Table Information (Not-for-Profit. Government, University/College):
Refer to Exhibits Floor Plan when completing your table registration. You will make three preferences for your location. HASTI will make every attempt to accommodate your request. Please Note: Any table with a X is no longer available.
Table Pricing (Not-for-Profit):
- One table - $200 (Sold out)
Payments for booth/table rentals can be made by check or credit card. Credit card payments will be processed through Wild Apricot using Authorize.net. All checks should be made payable to HASTI and sent to:
PO Box 383
New Albany, IN 47151
Cancellation Deadlines and Fees:
Administrative Fees will be applied for cancellations prior to January 28, 2023. Fee schedule is below:
(1) Commercial Table Space - $150
(2) Commercial Table Spaces - $275
(1) Not-for-profitTable Space - $100
After January 28, 2023 exhibitors are responsible for full booth cost.
- Exhibit Set-Up – Sunday, February 12, 2023 (1:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
- Exhibit Hours
- Monday, February 13, 2023 (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Tuesday, February 14, 2023 (9:00 am – 2:30 pm)
Booth/table rentals are contracted through HASTI. The Mariott East offers electrical services as well as other special needs. Additional information will be sent once registration is completed.
Service Package - Mariott East
Each exhibiting firm will be entitled to register two (2) representatives without charge. Exhibitors will be billed $50 for each additional representative. Staff badges are intended for exhibitors only.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Exhibit management will provide security personnel during the hours the exhibit area is closed. However, the exhibitor is solely responsible for his own exhibit material and should insure his exhibit against loss or damage.
2. Exhibit booths must be staffed during exhibit hours. Each exhibitor must wear an official exhibitor’s identification badge provided by HASTI/ICTM.
3. HASTI/ICTM reserves the right to make modifications to the exhibit hours as may be necessary to meet program needs.
4. The exhibitor agrees not to dismantle or pack his/her display before the close of the exhibit and subsequent designated tear down time.
5. Any exhibitor selling merchandise agrees to abide by all state & local tax regulations, and, if necessary, for collecting and submitting payment of sales tax to the appropriate legal authority.
6. Exhibitors, or their agents, shall not injure or deface the walls or floors of the buildings, booths, or the equipment of the booths. When such damage appears, the exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property so damaged.
7. Helium balloons are not allowed.
8. Any exhibitor wishing to offer food or beverage in their booth must make all arrangements through Mariott East. Contact Kady Lane, Exhibits Manager for more information. Contact her at: ExhibitsManager@hasti.org
All exhibitors will be highlighted in the online mobile app (WHOVA). This app includes access to the conference program, networking, and the attendees of the conference. Each exhibitor will have a special place in the Exhibitor Hub. The app is capable of sending out messages to the attendees for special events during the conference.
Learn more about being a sponsor using the 2023 Exhibit and Sponsor Information document. Contact Carolyn Hayes, Executive Director, email@example.com for more information.
Opportunities for sponsorship include:
Afternoon Snacks (i.e. popcorn, chips, drinks)
Morning Coffee and/or snacks
Morning Continental Breakfast
Monday evening event (TBD)
Awards Program refreshments
Sponsor a break-out session room
Want to stay at the hotel during the conference?
We have secured a block of rooms at the Marriott - Indianapolis East at a group rate of $129 plus applicable taxes. Click on the link provided: Book now. Booking a room at the Marriott helps to keep HASTI costs at a minimum. Please consider making your reservation at the Marriott. Deadline for the group rate is January 22, 2022 at 5 pm
Contact either Kady Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jackie Fischvogt (email@example.com)